Re: [CQ-Contest] CTU Survey Results

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CTU Survey Results
From: "Robert Naumann" <w5ov@w5ov.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 11:52:27 -0500
Bill,

I presume that you are referring to my comments so I will respond.

My response was to point out that Andy N2NT's summary was correct when he
said TR would not work on a Windows machine. Anyone trying to run TR on a
real Windows (WinNT, 2K, XP, or Vista) machine will NOT have success. If
someone was considering running TR on a new Vista machine, he or she should
know that it will not work.

I think that many wrongly think that they have a right to incorporate a
computer into their ham activities without needing to understand how
computers work. I could go on, but I think that says all that needs be said.

73,

Bob W5OV