Re: [CQ-Contest] WW CW wrong zone sent

To: "'Art Boyars'" <art.boyars@verizon.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WW CW wrong zone sent
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:33:32 -0000
FWIW, the VE2 I worked popped up as zone 2 in my logging program. Either the
one you worked was portable, you had older .cty files,  he was new or he
hadn't been very active.

In SS I noticed several times that the received section didn't correlate to
what was in the file. I always log what they guy sends me (unless I get it
wrong). :)

73 -- Paul VO1HE