Re: [CQ-Contest] Odd way of making a contest exchange

To: ng7z@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Odd way of making a contest exchange
From: "Alfred Frugoli" <ke1fo@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 00:03:30 -0500
I only got one of these, and here's my scenario:

KE1FO: CQ NA KE1FO KE1FO CQ NA
W6ABC: DE W6ABC 599 TOM CA TU 73
KE1FO: W6ABC AL AL VT VT TU QRZ NA KE1FO

In my 1 scenario, the station who called me was fairly loud, and I made the
assumption that he must have already copied my information before he called
me, so I just hit my key to send the exchange and then immediately hit my
key to log it and send the QRZ message.  If he missed info, he'd just have
to call again, or wait to her my next qso.

73 de Al, KE1FO