[RTTY] 2008 Visalia Contest Dinner

To: NCCC <nccc@contesting.com>, mldxcc@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>, sccc@contesting.com, elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [RTTY] 2008 Visalia Contest Dinner
From: "jeff stai" <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:20:29 -0700
Please come and join us at the 9th Annual Contest Dinner on Friday
April 25, 2008 at the International DX Convention in Visalia, CA
(hosted by the Mother Lode DX and Contest Club.)

Wayne Burdick, N6KR, co-founder of Elecraft and principal designer of
the Elecraft K3, will be speaking on "Contest Ergonomics and the
Elecraft K3."

Please note that we will be handling payment differently this year -
you will need to sign up *and pay in advance*!

For all of the details and to sign up, please visit:
http://mldxcc.com/contestdinner2008.html

I'll see all of you there! 73 - Jeff Stai, WK6I (MLDXCC and NCCC)

ps: Please feel free to forward this email to your local contest club
and friends.

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
Winery Blog ~ http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/