[CQ-Contest] Writelog vs. N1MM

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Writelog vs. N1MM
From: Kevin Stockton <n5dx2005@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 08:30:40 -0700 (PDT)
Are their any contesters out there that have experimented with both Writelog
and N1MM?  If so, which did you prefer?  I've been using N1MM and it is a great
program, but some people have decided to go with Writelog instead of N1MM, just
curious why?

I'm particularly interested in comparisons between SO2R use.  W5XD no longer
makes the SO2R box for Writelog.  Do most people use this controller or
something different?  It seems very nice, especially since it contains isolated
keying that is separate from the computer.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin/N5DX