Re: [CQ-Contest] Categories, Participation and Competition

To: "'Chris \(DL8MBS\)'" <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Categories, Participation and Competition
From: "Edward" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:10:38 -0400
Chris, Its plenty of interest.  That wasn't my point.

The point is for all of the people on this reflector who are interested
in these categories to join in and COMPETITIVELY contest in the 12 and
24 hour contest slots that ARE available and to let the rest of us know
they are.  This is the best way to actually show the world what we are
talking about.

By the way, the number of entries is not a meaningful number.  If it
were, the argument is to NOT change a contest like CQ WW.  The
meaningful number is how many of the entrants went the full amount of
hours.  Or in a 48 hour case maybe 40+ hours.

Ed