Re: [CQ-Contest] Blind Mode for N1MM Bandmap

To: "CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Blind Mode for N1MM Bandmap
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:59:06 -0000
If the information displayed to the operator simply indicates that "there is
a signal spotted at 14.005MHz" without any filtering for identification,
dupe, new mult, etc., then it is no more informative than a band scope, and
it should NOT constitute "assistance" in the commonly accepted sense.

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
"Just a boy and his radio"
--