Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?

To: <tom@n1mm.com>, "CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 19:40:48 -0000
A technician-class Mom, harried after a busy morning with the kids, decided
one afternoon to go into her spouses quiet hamshack and read a book.  The
kids would never look for her in there.

Along came a Radio Kop and charged her with running illegal power.  She
responded that the radio wasn't even powered up.  "No matter, said the Kop.
You have the equipment available, so you could have used it."

She responded "Then I'm charging you with rape."

"But I never raped you!"

"I know, but you have the equipment available, so......"