Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests
From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:39:19 +0200
W1VE wrote: You can beat this dead horse forever, Paul.

I can't agree more :-)  Just finished first hour of CWT from my sister in
law home in Jagodina, KN03PX as YU/S56A using TS-480 with homemade 40 m
dipole fed 40% off-center.  Serbia accepted CEPT recently and I enjoyed WPX
SSB from YU1EXY site with their monobanders.  I wish I had remote access to
them again!

I spent week in bed thanks to the local flu epidemic but significantly
improved CW Expert robot by tripling the score to  82/78 in Morse Runner WPX
simulation.  Wideband 44,1 kHz SDR RTTY Skimmer should be ready for test
this week thanks to YT7PWR help.  Hamradio is the best scientific hobby -
IARU R1 quote!

73 de Mario, YU/S56A celebrating 50 years of hamradio