Re: [CQ-Contest] Headsets

To: "'Bill Gaines'" <ad8p@wcoil.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Headsets
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 20:22:01 -0500
I have this headset.  It came with a leatherette pouch for travel.  I take
it on Dxpeditions, and have adaptors for Yaesu, Icom and Kenwood radios.

The boom broke so I sent it to Bob Heil for repair.  Works great again.

At Hamcom in Plano this year I saw a new one for sale from WB0W.  I wish I
had purchased it as a backup.  If I see another for sale in the future I
will definitely get it.

73, Keith NM5G