Re: [CQ-Contest] down the path with Dave

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] down the path with Dave
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 07:39:14 -0500
You need to read my comment in context, Yuri - I was replying to Charly's assertion that using one's own Skimmer removes all the skill from contesting. Of course, a running station benefits when anyone, or anything, spots it.

If you're arguing that use of one's own Skimmer shouldn't be considered as assistance, then you and Joe are looking to retry a settled issue.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.