Re: [CQ-Contest] down the path with Dave

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] down the path with Dave
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 09:52:50 -0600
It seems to me most of the points made by the big gun stations are
made by running stations. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Skimmer is useless when running stations. Packet is useless when
running stations. You have to copy the callsign, write or (most
likely) type it, and then send your exchange. Getting into those
"deeper layers" of weaker and weaker signals is a challenge.

73, Zack W9SZ