Re: [CQ-Contest] Have NCCC and PVRC ruined SS?

To: Bill Haddon <haddon.bill@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Have NCCC and PVRC ruined SS?
From: James Jordan <k4qpl@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 19:25:46 -0500
If political parties can gerrymander congressional districts I see no reason
why an amoeba with equal area wouldn't work for club competition--within
reason. Octopus also OK but no snakes leading from one superstation to another
all over the country! Actually I like the idea and as Guy points out PVRC also
has some dead spaces.

73,

Jim K4QPL

Sent from my iPhone