Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 06:08:44 -0400
A local contester once walked me through setting up my logger so my scores
would get automatically posted to a real-time scoreboard -"cqcontest.ru" I
think it was. I think this was 2013 WAE CW. cqcontest.ru doesn't work for
me anymore. So I think you guys are talking about a successor.

I have no idea how I would set it up again. I really needed a lot of
handholding, because I had to register and then tweak things in the logger
config. I'm not really sure it's worth the effort to go look up again.

If I want to compare myself to others in a serial number contest, I just
listen to their serial number and compare to mine, while dialing across the
bands. Don't really need a real-time scoreboard. Of course in Russian DX,
this crutch doesn't work for the russian stations that don't send serial
numbers!

Tim N3QE