Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW CW check logs

To: "n2ic@arrl.net" <n2ic@arrl.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW CW check logs
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 18:41:48 -0600
Hi Steve,
  I see a different solution, post who it is.. and we all delete him from our
logs... I'm pretty sure there are other Swedish ops on.. and he isn't the only
one in any single contest. When he comes up a bit short.. he may wonder why. IF
he comes up short a lot.. he may begin to understand why.. and when he gets DQd
because there are so many NIL in his log.. he might.. get the idea that what he
is doing is not acceptable. Why screw up the entire process for one screwed up
op???

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy