Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging Programs - another statistic

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging Programs - another statistic
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 00:12:21 +0000
I was also thinking that it's a function of: you stick with what you know.

I forget how exactly I was introduced to the N1MM logging program.  (I remember
how I was introduced to N1MM himself.)   The price was right and the developers
didn't yell at me too much for abusing the program.

I'm under the impression that many of the current crop of elite contesters cut
their contesting teeth either when CT was the gold standard, or shortly
thereafter.

If it works, you use what you know.  If it quits working, then you go try
something new (preferably something not too dissimilar from what you're used
to).

--
Michael Adams | N1EN | mda@n1en.org