[CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 23:23:45 -0400
Wondering how those of you using a Six Pack antenna switch hookup your stubs? I
have two coax cables from the Six Pack coming into the shack going to each
radio. Each station has a multi band Dunestar switchable filter. For the most
part the Dunestar works well but since I recently added an KPA500 to my run
station, when I'm on 40 meters with the amp it gets into 20 meters on station
#2 pretty bad. Are you all using a T connector and have the stubs for each band
on a manual multi position antenna switch?

Also does anyone know if the Dunestar's are tuned for a specific part of the
band. On 80 meters mine seems to have a very high SWR when I switch it in even
though the SWR on the KPA500 looks good.

Jeff