Re: [CQ-Contest] Absurd Rule in NAQP

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Absurd Rule in NAQP
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 20:03:08 -0500
Count me in as well.

NAQP may not be perfect... what is? ... but this is not something that needs
changed.

I would even argue that if those who prefer 'assisted' operating are not
happy with the situation, maybe they should rethink.  If they can't operate
competitively non-assisted... maybe that's telling them something.

73, ron w3wn