Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 15:44:35 -0500
Funny story?  Actually sad story, but funny.

I hear a station from down south running a pileup - from the second radio.
I have a pretty good run going so I wait.  I listen to probably 15 stations
worked. He never signed.  I finally have a break and dump in my call.  He
works me and I say 5NN VT CALL?  He ignores and keeps going.  He works a
couple of more guys.  I then say CALL?  He then works CALL and gives his
report.  I say UR CALL????.  He again works CALL.  I say UR CALL??? And he
finally signs his call - real slow - like I was having a hard time copying
that which was never sent.

Oh ya, his call?  CE2MVF.

Ed  N1UR