Re: [CQ-Contest] Additional Penalty

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Additional Penalty
From: sbloom@acsalaska.net
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 19:39:41 -0800
BTW folks:

I think most here know this ..but ..if I (or really any of the Alaskans) gives you a nil after a few tries ..I promise that we're not doing this ...we really do have an awful lot of one way propagation .and much more QSB that most (I think) ..when that is going on .sometimes we'll just lose you completely ..or figure we're more likely to hae a  valid q later by emphasizing that the Q hadn't been made.
73
Steve KL7SB