Re: [CQ-Contest] Scoring/log checking software

To: "'Matthew Stevens'" <matthew@mrstevens.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Scoring/log checking software
From: VK4TS Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 06:54:28 +1000
Hi Matthew,

W3KM has a very good log checker and you can tailor it for your own
purposes, in the past he has done up templates for various contests. It
currently supports a couple of hundred different contests.

How it works is you copy all the Cabrillo files into one directory and it
checks them all and produces the scores - It also strips out the Soapbox
comments for publication and Certificate information.

You need to make sure your rules can be handled by the checker.

http://qsl.net/w3km/cabrillo.htm

Have fun

Trent VK4TS