Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Log Submission Webpage Tips?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Log Submission Webpage Tips?
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 11:05:15 -0700
On Tue,7/26/2016 8:56 AM, Jeff Clarke wrote:
I'm going to be taking over running a smaller contest soon and need some tips
on how to incorporate log submissions on our webpage. I'm also wondering about
how people are checking logs. I'm assuming maybe everyone is writing their own
software?

Jeff,

The NCCC members doing this for CQP would be a good resource. Tom Epperly, NS6T, is one of the prime movers in that. Also Matt Thomas, WX5S.

73, Jim K9YC