Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: QSLing

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: QSLing
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 21:11:00 +0700
PARTIAL SOLUTION:   One smart ham ADOPT one other ham who wants to use LOTW
but finds it too difficult.  The first ham sets the second ham up
completely !
Leave a cheat sheet in HIS language to use months from now.

Help a fellow ham and enjoy!   73, Charly

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Bob Kupps via CQ-Contest <
cq-contest@contesting.com> wrote:

> Paper QSL cards are an anachronistic waste of time, money and trees IMO
> and I applaud the ARRL for LOTW.
> 73 and HNY bob HS0ZIA

Charly, HS0ZCW