Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing
From: robert <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 12:27:24 -0600

        GM Guys

I believe I am in the minority on this but I always say a few words on my outgoing QSL's.

One thing I always write on QSL is " thanks for the QSO/QSL " for recieved cards. I believe some

people send out cards without ever checking whether they ever sent out a card before

or even ever had a qso with the person. Thanks for the Qso/Qsl I hope eliminates some

duplicates. There are a few stations that must of sent me 6 or 7 of their QSL's.

I probably get around 500 QSL's a year and yes it is a chore but even after

                    51 years I know I'll continue.

                        BoB WA1FCN