Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 14:47:54 -0600
Does anyone know how this overseas actually works?

I mean more or less say a parcel costs one dollar to ship from USA, to the country of kabookistan.

Now of that dollar,, does Kabookistan get any of it? I mean ya know the postage pays for the labor and material costs to move it from one place to another. So does any of that dollar go towards to costs in Kabbokistan of moving that parcel to it's final destination?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme