Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing
From: <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 21:25:55 +0000
That may well be true in your shack.  (And that doesn’t upset me)

At my shack they have served the same purpose for 50-some years.  They serve as
a tangible “token” of a radio contact with a fellow in some distant (or not so
distant) place.

Yes, after all these years, even though I long have mastered the rather mundane
science involved,  the little boy in me still finds some magic in the practice
of radio.

Thanks for the QSO, OM!

73, de Hans, KØHB
"Just a boy and his radio"™