Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing

To: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing
From: Bob Raymond <bob@wa1z.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 15:03:12 -0500
As I was fretting over the nearly 100 DL cards (mostly from WAG contest) in my
most recent buro delivery, many from whom I've worked and QSLed many times, I
came across a card from a young DL ham to appeared to be a pre-teen in his
photo.  Made my day.

<w6sx@arrl.net> </div><div>Date:12/31/2016  10:58 AM  (GMT-05:00)
<cq-contest@contesting.com> </div><div>Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing