[CQ-Contest] Why am I seldom spotted automatically?

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Why am I seldom spotted automatically?
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 02:05:15 +0700
I am one of those hams with a dim understanding of the whole spotting
system.  I RD ABT RBN, N HV SMALL UNDSTN IT, due to extensive undefined
abbreviations, etc.

All I want to know is why am I so seldom spotted ?

I ask in all modes and bands, in contests and between contests.

​Can I find the data that tells me how often I am spotted?  Maybe I am
misjudging the situation.  For me nr Bangkok, seems the ideal would a
receiver in Hong Kong and in Dhaka or Kolkata or Kathmandu which are near
me* and in the direction of my two major beaming directions.  Are there any
spotting receivers there?​

​*that is within one hop and where I should be loudest.

Thanks any answers.  73​

Charly, HS0ZCW

​PS,  I don't know if E28AC has ever spotted me.​