Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting 10 years from now (2007)

To: Sterling Coffey <kawfey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting 10 years from now (2007)
From: Stein-Roar Brobakken <post@lb3re.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 05:53:16 +0200
Hello

Youngsters on the air YOTA is big in IARU R1, and now we started a Youth
Program in The Philippines «IARU R3». Http://www.4f0ur.xyz

So there is lot of project to support, the youths are there, but need help and
events to be invited to!!

If we do the right things, it will grow and contesting too 👍

73s
Stein-Roar Brobakken
LB3RE K3RAG