Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [wsjtgroup] WSJT-X 2.1.0-rc6

To: "'Paul O'Kane'" <pokane@ei5di.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [wsjtgroup] WSJT-X 2.1.0-rc6
From: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 09:23:26 -0800
RTTY Contesting is decades old.  There is an *art* to digital contesting,
especially in non error correcting modes.  The entry cost as compared to cw in
terms of being able to participate is of course lower, but to be good, requires
a set of skills that are more than just running software.

73
Steve KL7SB