Re: [CQ-Contest] cw speed

To: Tom Hellem <tom.hellem@gmail.com>, Martin Sellschopp <m.sellschopp@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cw speed
From: dave pkministrywebs.com <dave@pkministrywebs.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 23:54:10 +0000
One more thought regarding the possibility of more NIL penalties etc..

During the CQWW CW using N4IQ @W7WZ, I ran for 2.5 hours at 38-40 wpm non-stop
and was able to maintain accuracy. The higher the speed doesn’t always equal
more errors/penalties or NILs.

Increasing my speed equals a higher Q rate and that’s what it’s all about.

73 Dave WN4AFP