Re: [CQ-Contest] Self spot in ARRL DX

To: Randy Thompson <k5zd@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self spot in ARRL DX
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 13:33:22 -0500
I am having a hard time understanding what you are saying, Randy.

I don't know what "subscribing to RBN spots" even means??

If you are using the internet to help you find someone to work, you can get
it on DX Summit, you can look at the RBN website, you can get it by
connecting to a telnet site, etc.

Anyone who is serious in the assisted category will be connected to a
telnet site.

Any way you do it, you will see RBN spots.  But what if you operated in a
way that you did not see RBN spots.  So what?

W3LPL <http://www.dxsummit.fi/>                          18075.0
FM/F6BWJ
<http://www.dxsummit.fi/>                     18:16 02 Feb           Heard
in NJ                Martinique