CT-User

Missing Port Bits

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Missing Port Bits
From: ken@packetcluster.com (Ken Wolff)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 14:54:46
If  I didn't keep trying to "improve" CT, it wouldn't break. However, I keep
trying to do my best for everyone, and each and every change carries its own
risk. Software which has a total market of several thousand copies cannot be
sold for under $100 and fully supported. Either the market needs to be in
the tens of thousands of copies range, or the price needs to be over $1,000.
Should I withdraw the product from the market? CT now represents only a tiny
fraction of our  business and my partners urge me to abandon it altogether.

- Ken