CT-User

Missing Port Bits

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Missing Port Bits
From: W9VNE@aol.com (W9VNE@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 21:50:24 -0400
When people come to rely upon a product for the representations made you do
have a legitimate right to complain. The supplier also has a right to price
the product so he gets paid for his time. When these two concepts
clash....then the product will automatically be abandoned by the market.
There is some analogy to the DXCC program where there is an impulse to keep
adding more countries to keep up the interest. My version of CT us so old I
hate to admit which one I'm using. Competition will eventually solve the
problem if there is a solution.

jim w9vne

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Lists/ct-user.html
Questions:                reisert@ve7tcp.ampr.org