CT-User

[ct-user] Annoyance with ALT-Z

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Annoyance with ALT-Z
From: Bill Hider" <n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:57:55 -0500
I think what Waldemr means is this:  Now, whenever a new .BIN file is
created (when you start a new contest, for example) the settings for all of
the windows reverts to the default and requires a mouse to set them up as
you desire.  If the window settings could be saved, in a .INI file for
example, then setting them up for each contest (each .BIN file) would not be
necessary.

The windows settings are saved within the .BIN file so that each time you
run CT with THAT .BIN file, the windows do come back the way you set them
up.

Bill, N3RR