CT-User

[ct-user] Help reconstruct .all file to .bin or .adi

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Help reconstruct .all file to .bin or .adi
From: Gus Samuelson" <gussam@newcomm.net (Gus Samuelson)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:56:14 -0330
Help !!

Am in the process of converting all my old CT Contest logs to ADIF
fortunately most of them were stored in the original bin files  as far back
as
1988.
Here's the problem , I have saved one or two of these logs in the  text only
format
e.g  VO1MP.ALL  , in order to convert them to ADI ,  I am only aware of the
ADI program that converts from .bin to .adi , works great !!
How do I either convert the .all  file to adi or convert/restore it to a
.bin file
in order to do an ADI conversion ? Or am I faced with a whole bunch of
retyping here?

Any help out there ?
73 VO1MP/VO2CQ

Gus Samuelson