CT-User

Re: Re: [ct-user] help with cabrillo

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [ct-user] help with cabrillo
From: <didier@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 8:17:53 -0400
Thanks to all who responded.

I was given our club's .BIN file from one of the stations used in Field Day and
I was not sure how to extract the data for submission to ARRL. I have used the
WRITELOG command as indicated by several posters, but it turns out CT will not
generate a Cabrillo file for Field Day, so I am not sure what is the best way
to extract the data.

On the other stations, I used N1MMLogger which is my "normal" contest program
and from which I had no problem getting a Cabrillo.

I understand ARRL does not REQUIRE a Cabrillo file for Field Day, but I believe
they will accept it (the rules are not very clear on that point, this is
straight from the ARRL web site: "An attached list of stations worked by
band/mode during the Field Day period (dupe sheet or an alpha/numeric list
sorted by band and mode)." It seems a Cabrillo file would meet the requirement.

So, I am back to square one, which is "how do I get the info I need from CT for
submission to ARRL for Field Day?"

Thanks for any help.

Didier KO4BB