CT-User

Re: [ct-user] TO1T

To: Jon Kovacs <jkovacs@neo.rr.com>, ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] TO1T
From: "R.T.Liddy" <k8bl@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:20:23 -0800 (PST)
Jon,

  I had a couple of those French Calls that came up //////////.  When I saw
  that I realized that my laziness in keeping up my country files came back
  to bite me.  But, I managed to ask the operator where he was and entered
  the Call as TO1T/FG and CT took it.  Hope that doesn't void the Q as being
  an invalid Call!

  One of the responders to your question provided the quick-fix of TO1T=FG
  which is a nice method I didn't know about before.  Thanks!

  GL/73,   Bob K8BL

Jon Kovacs <jkovacs@neo.rr.com> wrote:
  I have downloaded all the file changes, however when I enter TO1T during
the arrl contest, it just came up /////////// instead of Guadelope??.

Any ideas how to remedy this before I send in my logs??? Need every
qso I can get!!

Jon k8ly