RE: [Karlnet] New to Karlnet and 802011b

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] New to Karlnet and 802011b
From: wireless@peake.com
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 09:51:43 -0400
Thanks Doug and Charles.  I'm as green as they come with this 802.11b
I can see the advantage of using public IP on the AP for remote admin.

I can either put the AP and CPE's on the WAN side or DMZ side of my firewall "appliance". Putting them on the DMZ would offer a little more "protection" against DOS and other attacks.

Can I do remote access to the CPE also? Of course they will be under 200 yards away so I could just hoof it ;)

Thanks
Chris