Re: [Karlnet] KN with externally controlled STP

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] KN with externally controlled STP
From: "Sam Deller" <sam.deller@airnet.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 07:47:45 +1200
Thankyou for clarifying that John,
I was originally *presuming* that by using switches in the triangle that did
STP would take care of it - even if the actual links between had STP turned
off and/or did not participate in STP...

hmm back to the drawing board...
Will either go to layer3 switching (routing) or wait for firmware upgrade
for the 'other' links to support STP.

Cheers
Sam