RE: [Karlnet] new karlnet units

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] new karlnet units
From: "Nate McLain" <nate@wireless-guy.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:07:59 -0500
mainly heat issues with the WPBase boards..
Or just general lockup problems with them no matter what version of KN we
have on it.
The reliability just isn't there with the boards.

I have used the UBICOM units but I hate the fact that you can't get to them
via the configurator.

We are moving towards Waverider on about all of our new wipops.
But we will still use KN on our existing KN network.