[Karlnet] Turbocell and VoIP

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Turbocell and VoIP
From: "Phillip Britt" <phil@wideband.net.au>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:05:25 +1000
Hi,

We are currently setting up a wireless ISP in Australia, and am about to
trial the Karlnet KN-200 boards with Turbocell.

We currently do VoIP via ADSL and want to extend this to the wireless
network.  Just wonder what peoples experiences are like using VoIP over the
Turbocell Wireless stuff and if the quality is there.  I have read some of
the list mainly around the Ping/Jitter of the Turbocell system and am a
little worried it won't perform.

Regards,
Phillip Britt
Wideband Networks Pty Ltd