Re: [Karlnet] New connector on KN-50/19dB panel CPE from YDI

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] New connector on KN-50/19dB panel CPE from YDI
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:21:34 -0700
Hi Dan,

Yup, this is the RSU unit. You can still remove the back plate, but the big
problem, as I see it is attaching a different cable for longer runs-- which
would be most of my installs.  The CAT5 waterproof feedthrough on the back
plate has been replaced with a proprietary, presumably waterproof connector.
Great if your runs are less than that of the provided cable...really, really
bad if they are longer.

Norm