Re: [Karlnet] Configuring a Transparent bridge

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Configuring a Transparent bridge
From: "Bruno Lopes F. Cabral" <bruno@openline.com.br>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:06:35 -0300
Hi

enable bridge on general setup to ... do a bridge (transparent or not)! ;~)

jokes apart, I found this very nice manual at
http://www.demarctech.com/downloads/reliawave-turbocell/demarc-turbocell-manual.pdf
which explains most options on Karlnet Configurator setup
including what change on menus when you select one configuration
option or the other (in your case, bridge x routing)

which I didn't find, yet, is a good routing tutorial on KN Configurator
nor online explanations on how to analise a link (signal etc)
also using KN Configurator. besides many many hints on this list,
of course :-)

hope this helps
!3runo