Re: [Karlnet] Transperent Bridge configuration

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Transperent Bridge configuration
From: "Bruno Lopes F. Cabral" <bruno@openline.com.br>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:10:44 -0300
Hi

AFAICT BG-2000 could not run any karlnet, so you'll have
to stick an RG-1000 with an BASE license (the one that
does turbocell AP) or to buy an second hand AP1000/WP-II
and install BASE license on it so your ten clients
(RG1000) could connect to it. if I recall correctly,
BASE license to RG-1000 is limited to 8 users, though

saying in other words, put a KN BASE device on central
location (where the BG2000 is) and plug as many satelite
or SOHOx devices (RG1000s) on remote locations. you can
do it by bridging (on KN BASE device) or routing.

hope this helps
!3runo