RE: [Orion] Programmable AGC Problem

To: Orion@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [Orion] Programmable AGC Problem
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 09:53:45 -0600
>  Grant,
>
> It is all relative; it doesn't have to make sense.  What is slow to
> one may be fast to another.  All three AGC variables should have the
> same ranges....

Seems to me there are enough people ALREADY confused about AGC --
at least it makes sense to have a standard point of reference that can't be
screwed up too badly.

But like I suggest to  everyone who is irked that the radio wasn't designed
with their individual needs and preferences specifically in mind, tell T-T.

What seems like a "should" to one person ends up being a big "what?" to
someone else ...

Grant/NQ5T