Propagation

Re: [Propagation+Space Weather] Question

To: nw7us.heliophile@gmail.com, Practical radio-wave propagation and space weather <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Propagation+Space Weather] Question
From: Timothy Holmes <taholmes160@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 22:43:50 -0400
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

Hi Tomas and Everone:

I am looking for software (preferably linux but windows also works) that will allow me to take the propagation values from WWV and get some sort of a map of the world showing available propagation.  I do not have the internet in the shack, so something offline would be required

thanks

TIM