RFI

[RFI] Undercounter Touch Lights #4

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Undercounter Touch Lights #4
From: Ed - K0iL <k0il@arrl.net> (Ed - K0iL)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 21:54:35 -0500
On Thursday, 28 June, 2001 12:44 PM, EDWARDS, EDDIE J
[SMTP:eedwards@oppd.com] wrote:
> [...]

Whoops!  I just checked my RS catalog at home and it's 100 microH not
milliH.  Still a little on the high side and it has fairly large wires so
more distributed capacitance than a lower-current, thinner wire type.

Well, I got the 100 right!!  Chalk up another senior moment, and I'm not
even 40 yet!

73,
de ed

--