RFI

Re: [RFI] Bush and BPL

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Bush and BPL
From: edoc <kd4e@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 07:30:17 -0500
CliffHazen@aol.com wrote:
What an intellectual president we have. GW Bush invented universal broadband for the masses.
Cliff N7HIY

"Invented"? Universal broadband isn't an invention, it is an implementation.

You must have the concept confused with former Dem. VP
Al Gore who falsely claimed to have "invented" the Internet.

Can we drop the attack politics and stick to the purpose
of the list, please?

There is enough hate advertising funded by George Soros
and friends hiding under the skirts of neo-legitimate groups
polluting the media already.

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
West Central Florida