RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI from street lights - finding source?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI from street lights - finding source?
From: "Barry N1EU" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:21:48 +0000
All the helpful comments are greatly appreciated.  My Subaru's AM
radio seems to suffer from an inordinate amount of ignition noise and
one previous attempt was unsuccessful in hearing the RFI with it.
That's why I was thinking of using the cell phone link to at least
hear the RFI rhythm while attempting to visually sync a possible
source.

If anyone has successfully identified a similar source, could they
describe the illumination pattern of the light?  Was it extinguished
during RFI quiet periods and then flickered during the noise or was it
illuminated and then flickered during the noise, etc?

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU